Our guest moderator, Ben Keen, was joined by Louis Kenna of Liontree Advisors, Mike LaSalle from Shamrock Capital Advisors and Timo Argillander of IPR.VC and together they discussed TMT Funding in a (post) Pandemic World. Specifically, they talked about:
- Mergers and Acquisition deal flow been accelerating the technology, media & telecoms space. Will that continue as we try to exit the mother of all economic downturns?
- Who will emerge as the winners and who will end up losing?
- Will global scale still be a key driver underlying M&A activity?
- Do you expect the global tech players to make increasing investments in the sector?
- Will the industry inevitably emerge loaded with more debt than ever before? Does that matter?
- Will there still be capital available to fund the best new content & tech start-ups?