VOD Professional is owned and operated by Merchant Fox Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Company registration number 05533017.
The Data that we Collect
When you complete a VOD Pro membership registration form, a newsletter registration form, or an events registration form on our website we ask for your name, your email address, the name of your employer and your job title. We may also collect this data if you voluntarily complete a customer or industry survey on the website or place an order for any of our products or services or provide feedback via email.
Merchant Fox may also receive your data indirectly when you register to live-stream our virtual events, including our webinars and OTT Question Time sessions, from services like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet or other webinar / online meeting services.
How we Use your Data
Merchant Fox collects your data so that we can process any orders you place with us, manage your account, email you with news about our products, services, real-world and virtual events, email you our weekly newsletter or email you with special offers about other industry products and services we think you might like.
When Merchant Fox processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How we Store your Data
Merchant Fox securely stores your data with our website host and at other cloud-based locations. We will keep your data for five years and we periodically review your data to ensure that it is up to date.
Merchant Fox would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Merchant Fox from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Your Data Protection Rights
Merchant Fox would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other Websites
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Merchant Fox has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.