With Paramount+ now live in the UK, and already boasting 40m subscribers at the end of Q1 2022, we did a SWOT analysis of the new service on this week’s OTT Question Time (Thursday 7th July, 4pm UK / 8am PST).
Together with Allan McLennan, CEP/Media, Head of M&E Americas – TMT at Atos, Jo Wilkinson, Director of James & Wilkinson Media, and Wade Payson-Denny, Emmy-nominated producer and PR & Communications Manager at Parrot Analytics, we discussed:
- – Paramount+’s content catalogue and how it compares to the other major streamers
- – The demographics that it appeals to
- – Paramount’s financial performance over the past year
- – Whether Paramount+ came too late to market
- – And whether Paramount+ really is a true contender in the Streaming Wars
Watch the video below!
I've been working in online video since 2005 and have held senior roles at NBC Universal, ITN and Virgin Media. I've also completed VOD projects for the BBC, Netflix, Sony Pictures and a host of broadcasters and service-providers all over the world. Catch me on our weekly debate show, OTT Question Time, or drop me a line on LinkedIn.