The forced closure of performing arts venues due to the pandemic over the last year has been a catalyst for accelerated digital transformation. Ostmodern is hosting a special webinar at 10am (UK) on Wednesday 5th May 2021 – which I’m moderating – to delve into exactly what that’s meant, and what the future holds, for two world-class live performance institutions located here in the UK.
Together with Emma Keith, Director, Digital Media at the National Theatre, Terry McGrath, Director of Media and Audiences at the Royal Opera House, and Justin Fyles, Senior Product Strategist at Ostmodern, we’ll explore:
- How the performing arts, as a sector, was already moving online pre-2020
- How that digital transformation has been accelerated – and affected
- Digital as an audience and revenue growth opportunity
- The features and functionality that attract and retain virtual audiences
- And combining in-person and digital experiences in a post-pandemic world
This special webinar will be hosted by Ostmodern at 10am on Wednesday 5 May.
Click here to register, watch live and engage with the panellists!
I've been working in online video since 2005 and have held senior roles at NBC Universal, ITN and Virgin Media. I've also completed VOD projects for the BBC, Netflix, Sony Pictures and a host of broadcasters and service-providers all over the world. Catch me on our weekly debate show, OTT Question Time, or drop me a line on LinkedIn.