The forced closure of performing arts venues due to the pandemic over the last year has been a catalyst for accelerated digital transformation. Ostmodern is hosting a special webinar at 10am (UK) on Wednesday 5th May 2021 – which I’m moderating – to delve into exactly what that’s meant, and what the future holds, for two world-class live performance institutions located here in the UK.
Together with Emma Keith, Director, Digital Media at the National Theatre, Terry McGrath, Director of Media and Audiences at the Royal Opera House, and Justin Fyles, Senior Product Strategist at Ostmodern, we’ll explore:
- How the performing arts, as a sector, was already moving online pre-2020
- How that digital transformation has been accelerated – and affected
- Digital as an audience and revenue growth opportunity
- The features and functionality that attract and retain virtual audiences
- And combining in-person and digital experiences in a post-pandemic world
This special webinar will be hosted by Ostmodern at 10am on Wednesday 5 May.