At OTT Question Time this week (Thursday 14 January, 4pm UK), we’re ringing in 2021 with some industry predictions for the year ahead. Together with renowned analysts Allan McLennan of PADEM Media Group, Maria Rua Aguete of OMDIA, Simon Murray of Digital TV Research and Tony Maroulis of Ampere Analysis we’ll discuss:
- The upcoming launches (or international rollouts) of new SVODs like Peacock and HBO Max
- The prospects for the incumbent streamers like Netflix, Amazon and Disney (wow, Disney is already an incumbent!)
- Experimenting with pay models
- PVOD and day and date release
- Potential mergers and acquisitions
- And whether the rise in OTT viewing last year can be sustained
OTT Question Time will be streamed live from 4pm (UK) on the 14th of January. Click here to register!