At this week’s OTT Question Time we’re talking about the future of SVOD where we’ll be looking into:
- SVOD take-up and viewing, in different territories and across demographics, compared to linear, time-shifted, AVOD, TVOD and PVOD
- How these trends have changed over the past 5 years and since this year’s coronavirus pandemic
- The average number of SVODs in households across the UK, Europe and North America
- Consumer behaviour including dipping in and out of specific SVODs and the uptake of niche SVOD services
- And the elasticity of viewer’s TV / SVOD spending compared to the rest of their entertainment budgets which include cinema, editorial, “experiences”, gaming, music, restaurants and social media.
Joining us on the panel for OTTQT #5 are Simon Murray, Principal Analyst at Digital TV Research, Maria Rua Aguete, Executive Director, Media & Entertainment at Omdia and Jonathan Broughton, Lead Analyst at Media Business Insight.
OTT Question Time #5 will be streamed live via Zoom on Thursday 21 May at 4pm (UK). Click here to register and collect access details.