At this week’s OTT Question Time we’re talking about content – about the making, selling and scheduling of it. Together with Wim Ponnet, the Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer at Endemol Shine, Emma Tibbetts, the former GM of UKTV Play and now founder of Chuck Data and Mike Sid, founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Mediamorph (now part of Whip Media Group) we’ll explore:
- The challenges of producing content, in different genres, whilst maintaining social distancing
- Potential workarounds (let’s all move to New Zealand!)
- The increase in demand for library content and whether the “long tail” is finally wagging
- Planning broadcaster schedules and how much, if it all, they might continue to reflect the content that we as audiences expect to see at different times of the year
- And how much resale value the content that gets made now, during lockdown, might have in the future
OTT Question Time #4 will be streamed live via Zoom on Thursday 14 May at 4pm (UK). Drop us a line if you’d like to tune in and we’ll send you access details.